Sunday, January 18, 2009

Clueless

I wanted to write a post today, but couldn't think of anything to write about. For Christmas I got a Writers block. (The Writer's Block by Jason Rekulak) So I decided to pick a page and write about that. I opened to a page that said Sparkword: Clueless. That meant that I had to write about being clueless.
This was a difficult topic for me to write about. Not because I am clueless though. Far from that. It is because I have no idea which incident I should write about. I feel clueless so frequently that I couldn't pick just one moment. (I am taking a math class if that explains anything) So I guess I got a firsthand experience with being clueless tonight. It isn't too much fun.
The one thing that I can think of that is me being clueless right now is remembering my electronics class last semester. I would work and work to get all the parts lined up and try to test the circuit, but it wouldn't work. And I didn't have the faintest idea why. I am just thankful I had a patient teacher and a bit of free time when he wasn't teaching classes. The feeling of having absolutely no idea what was happening is not fun. I guess I figured enough of it out because I managed to come out of the class with a B+. Not too bad for something that goes totally over my head.
I guess I have that feeling again in my math class right now. But that is in no way unfamiliar to me with math. Just a part of life.
When have you felt the most clueless? Did the Ah-ha moment ever come?

No comments:

Post a Comment