Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It is Christmas Eve!

It is the day before Christmas! There will be snow here for our white Christmas. My family goes out to breakfast on Christmas Eve morning. It was very good. While we were driving there at about 8:00 this morning, the temperature was between 14 and 17 degrees. The wind was probably between 25 and 30 mph as well. It made for a very cold walk through the parking lot. The picture above is from the car while we were driving home.

Today I made cookies. It was nice to not be in a hurry making something. I spent two hours and now have lots of frosted sugar cookies. In case you cant tell, we have red hearts and santas, (the blob things are Santa with his pack on his back. The two in the picture below are upside down.) yellow stars and bells, and green Christmas trees.




2 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! I've been wanting to make frosted sugar cookies lately, but I don't want to deal with my two-year-old wanting to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were awesome. I am sure Santa enjoyed eating them.

    ReplyDelete